Monday, October 12, 2009

"MY TEACHER , MY HERO"

My Teacher ! ! ! My Hero ! ! !We all know that they are very important to us . They are the one who teach me "the good manners and right conduct", to respect other people and to love our own enemies . They are the savior of my life . They are my second parents , my friends . They are my hero .
They give me strength and courage to fulfill all my ambitions and all my dreams . They help me to solve all my worries and problems . They always make me feel that I also loved . That I'm not alone , that they are always there , and open ears to hear all my worries . I admire all my teachers for being a helpful and a loving teacher , not as a teacher but also a second loving parents . They are "My Teacher , My Hero" .
I thank my parents from sending me to school , because of them I met my second parents , our teachers .

No comments:

Post a Comment