Monday, December 14, 2009

"THE ESSENCE OF CHRISTMAS"

Christmas day is the most wonderful and very exciting day . . .Because this is the day where our beloved Jesus Christ born .
It is the day where other people greet each other and exchanging a different special gifts . It is also the very wonderful day to say sorry to the people we hurt so much . This is the right time to give love and care to our family, friends, and also to our enemies . Christmas is very wonderful to me because this is the day where my family becomes complete .
This coming Christmas I will try to forgive the people who give me to reason to hate them and I will also say sorry to the people who threat me like there enemies . I will give them my sweetest smile and greet them Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment